Video marketing is one of the most powerful, yet least understood areas of digital marketing.
On this fully-online 8 week course, you will learn from one of Ireland’s leading video production experts, Una O’ Dowd, and see first-hand what goes into producing videos and how to use videos to effectively promote your business online.
- an introduction to video marketing
- how to upload and promote a video on YouTube
- recommended technologies for video capture, hosting and editing
- video production: creating sales videos
- video production: creating screencasts
- video production: working with specialists/technicians
- do’s and don’ts for video marketing
- planning your own video production project
- An introduction to video marketing
- A few Case Studies
- How to record a video using your webcam (using screencast software)
- Exercise: create and upload a sales video for your
- How to create video tutorials
- How to edit videos
- An introduction to YouTube
- Creating a YouTube channel
- Uploading a video to YouTube
- Using video for content marketing
- Doing video interviews with Google Hangouts
- Look your best with these lighting and audio tips
- The best equipment for the job
- Choosing a video hosting platform
- Planning and producing high quality videos
- Analysis of a successful sales video
- Analysis of successful video marketing campaigns
- Live Class / Open Discussion (via Skype)
Why choose this video marketing training course?
- It’s practical – Unlike many other lecture-based training courses, this course focuses on practical skills that you can immediately apply to your business so that you can start driving more traffic and more sales online.
- It’s on-demand – Because this course is delivered online, you can learn from anywhere at anytime, on any device. Lessons are accessible from your phone, your tablet or your computer and can be taken from home, the office, the train – or anywhere.
- Hands-on support – Getting 1-on-1 help and support from a teacher in a crowded lecture hall is next to impossible. With our online system, you will have full access to a leading expert who will take a proactive interest in your specific set of business requirements and offer you support, guidance and assistance every step of the way.